FEES Below are for 2017-2018 School Year
Tuition Deposit: The Tuition Deposit is a nonrefundable/nontransferable deposit due at enrollment to reserve a student’s place in a grade.
Early Learning Center - 8th grade $300.00
Tuition Balance (amount due after deposit): paid by monthly automatic debits to BSBA through FACTS. You may have the payment automatically debited on the 5th or the 20th of each month. It will be debited in 11 equal installments with the first payment made on June 5th or 20th and the last on April 5th or 20th. All tuition costs include books, insurance, specialists' fees, local field trips and a yearbook as well as other resource fees.
Amounts reflect the annual tuition balance after the deposit is paid.
Early Learning Center (includes 2 yrs. - 4 year olds)
- 3 half day classes (2 yrs.- young 3's & 3's): $3650
- 3 full day classes (2 yrs.- young 3's & 3's): $4550
- 5 half day classes (2 yrs.-4 yrs.): $4150
- 5 Full day (2 yrs. - 4 yrs.): $5750
VPK (voucher needed)
- VPK ONLY - Free (Aug.-TBD)
- VPK Extended Day (5 half days) - $1750 (Aug. - May)
- VPK Extended Day (5 full days) - $3350 (Aug. - May)
Jr. Kindergarten-5th grade $5750 (Does not include 4th grade field trip to St. Augustine.)
6th through 8th grade $6350 (Does not include 8th grade graduation trip.)
BSBA is pleased to offer one of the following discounts:
- 9% reduction of the tuition balance on second and subsequent children. The first child is the one in the highest grade.
- $100 off annual tuition amount per student if paid in full before June 1.
Families with a VPK enrolled child are not eligible for any additional discounts.
PLEASE NOTE:15% of the total tuition balance is due if a student withdraws after the 1st day of school. Financial assistance information will be available February 1st and on-line applications must be completed April 30th. Contact Anita Cabrera at 689-9183, ext. 321 for more information. Registration cannot be conditional upon receipt of financial assistance.